First things first, pin this post to your Birthday party ideas board! Free Printable Birthday Party Bingo including ten colorful game boards.
Hey there Messy Momma Craft Readers! Trish here with a colorful party game just in time for the year of birthday parties ahead. This free printable set includes twelve pages in total including an instruction card and a page of gameplay cards. Of course, the birthday party is not required to grab this free printable and play a round of BINGO! You just need at least two players to enjoy a round of this aged old favorite kids game.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Looking for more party printables? Our A to Z free printable alphabet letter banner would be cute to hang up as party decor! Or download our connect the dots printable for a fun party activity.
Birthday Party Bingo Free Printable Game
Enjoy this birthday themed Bingo game any time with 2-10 players.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store.
- Color Printer
- 12 Sheets of White Card Stock
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Markers or BINGO Daubers
- Birthday Party BINGO Free Printable Game
- Self Sealing Laminate Sheets, 8.5×11 inch
- Dry Erase Markers
12-Page Free Printable Game Pack Includes:
- 1 Page Instruction Sheet
- 1 Page of 25 Game Pieces (to cut out)
- 10 Game Boards (one per page)
Download The Free Birthday Party Bingo Cards
Receive the FREE printable birthday party bingo cards by signing-up below.
All printables from Messy Momma Crafts are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the Messy Momma Crafts newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers, and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Messy Momma Crafts subscribers only.
Birthday Party Bingo Prep
Here’s how to prepare the free printable game pack for your next kids party.
1. Print The Bingo Cards
Begin by printing my 12-page free printable game on card stock once you get them downloaded from Messy Momma Crafts.
Then, if desired, laminate the 10 game boards, game pieces and game instructions sheet.
2. Cut Out The Bingo Game Pieces And Select Game Piece/Marker.
Next use scissors or a paper cutter to cut out the game pieces then decide on the type of game markers you will use. If you choose to laminate your game boards dry erase markers work great.
Other reusable game marker ideas include:
- Candy Pieces (think Skittles, Pez or M&Ms)
- Wrapped Candy (think Rolos, Starbursts or Tootsie Rolls)
- LEGO bricks or another small size toy
- Plastic Poker chips
- Painted rocks
Play A Round Of Birthday Party Bingo!
BIRTHDAY PARTY BINGO GAME INSTRUCTIONS:
- Pass out Bingo cards to each player.
- Have every player grab the game marker of choice (or pile of markers if you are using Legos, candy pieces or individual makers).
- Have the BINGO caller place all 25 of the object cards in a hat, bowl or another container then mix them up.
- The caller then draws an object card and announces the object on the card to the group of party goers. Object titles are printed on each card. It will also help the players identify each object if the BINGO caller shows the image on the card to the players.
- Players then cover up or mark off the called objects on their Bingo cards with the game marker of choice.
- The object of the game to be the first player with 5 objects in a row marked off on their card. (It can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.)
- Once a player has achieved a row of 5 objects marked they will call out BINGO to win the game.
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If your kids enjoyed this Birthday Party Bingo Free Printable Game then they will love these simple party ideas too:
Free Printable INCREDIBLES Party Favors
Birthday Party Car Theme Party Favor (Ages 1-10 Free Printables)
More Ideas With Birthdays In Mind
If you enjoyed this fun tutorial then you will love these ideas:
Leave a Reply