Our 4 ingredient dog treats are not only easy to make but they are full of flavor that your dog will love.
My dog MooMoo is spoiled and gets a BarkBox every month that’s comes with two bags of treats which are his favorite. But as a dog mom who gives her dog a treats a few small treats every time he goes out, they don’t last all month. That’s why I also love making my own to give him with just a few pantry products.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
I pretty much always have bananas, peanut butter, oats and chicken stock in my house. So that makes it pretty easy to make my own dog treats. If you plan on making your own too, always make sure to buy a dog safe peanut butter too, which means no chocolate and no xylitol. Both can be very harmful to your dog.
How To Make 4 Ingredient Dog Treats
I found this super fun dog bone pan at the store so you don’t have to roll your dough and use a cookie cutter which is super helpful.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store. The exact amounts are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Oats, powdered
- Chicken stock
- Peanut butter, dog safe
Dog Treat Step-By-Step Pictures:
Add powdered oats into a bowl
Mix in your chicken stock, banana and peanut butter.
Use a hand or stand mixer to combine your 4 ingredients.
Use your hands to fill each dog treat mold to the top
4 Ingredient Dog Treats
- 1 cup oats powdered
- ½ ripe banana
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup peanut butter dog safe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add one cup of oats to a food processor and pulse until the oats are a powder like consistency.
- Mix in your chicken stock, banana and peanut butter.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to combine your 4 ingredients.
- Use your hands to fill each dog treat mold to the top but not overflowing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, let cool and give one to your dog to enjoy.
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
More People Friendly Recipes
If you enjoyed this 4 Ingredient Dog Treat recipes then you will love these people friendly recipes:
- Almond Milk Smoothie Cubes: Almond Milk Smoothie Cubes are the perfect starter for a healthy and fruity breakfast smoothie.
- Mushroom and Onion Baked Chicken: Mushroom and Onion Baked Chicken is such a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Leave a Reply