Add silly smiles to your child’s mid-day lunch break with these Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes for Kids. This edition of lunchbox jokes includes 10 silly sentiments focused on school subjects.
Hey there Messy Momma Crafts readers! Trish here with another free printable. This fun freebie comes in the form of school-related jokes! Grab my Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes for Kids and add a smile to your little one’s school day.
For even more fun printable lunch box jokes, download our Easter jokes for kids!
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
How To Make Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes for Kids
Include a silly addition to your children’s lunchbox to share a noontime smile!
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store.
Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes Instructions:
1. Sign Up Below to Get the Lunchbox Jokes Printable.
Exclusive for Messy Momma Crafts subscribers, begin by signing up below to get my Lunchbox Jokes for Kids free printable:
All printables from Messy Momma Crafts are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the Messy Momma Crafts newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers, and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Messy Momma Crafts subscribers only.
2. Download the Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes for Kids page.
After you receive the subscriber email in your inbox, save my one page list of lunchbox jokes by simply following the download instructions.
3. Print & Cut Out All 10 Jokes.
4. Pack A Lunch & Share a Smile.
Finally, tuck those prepared jokes away for school days then when you are packing your kiddo’s lunchbox don’t forget to slip in a noontime giggle.
If desired, laminate the jokes to be used again. Self-laminating sheets are easy to use! Laminate your jokes while they are still intact on a full sheet of paper or cut them into the single joke squares before laminating. You will just need two self-laminating sheets.
- Start by peeling the paper side of the laminate off then securely pressing the printed card stock onto the sticky laminate sheet. Use a second laminate sheet to cover the back side of the jokes then use your hands to smooth out any air bubbles. Next use a paper cutter (or a pair of scissors) to cut out the individual jokes. Laminating these silly sentiments means that you can use them again for other kids or repeat the jokes later in the school year!
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If your kids enjoyed these Lunchbox Jokes then they’ll love more of my free printables for kids.
More Free Printables for Kids
If you enjoyed this free printable for kids then you will love these ideas for kids too: