Add a spring smile to your kiddo’s school day with these Free Printable Easter Jokes for Kids. This fun colorful freebie includes nine silly Easter jokes.
Hey there Messy Momma Crafts readers! Trish here with another free printable. I created this edition of lunchbox jokes with the Easter Bunny in mind. This one page freebie includes nine silly springtime giggles to share with your kiddos ahead of Easter Day.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
How To Make Free Printable Easter Jokes for Kids
Add an Easter giggle to your child’s lunchbox to share a hippity hoppity lunchtime joke.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store.
Free Printable Easter Jokes for Kids Instructions
1. Sign Up Below to Get the Free Printable Jokes.
Exclusive for Messy Momma Crafts subscribers, begin by signing up below to get my Easter Jokes for Kids free printable:
All printables from Messy Momma Crafts are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
After you’ve signed up, watch for an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and download the free digital printable. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to get the Messy Momma Crafts newsletter, as well as product discounts, special offers, and other content that is EXCLUSIVE for Messy Momma Crafts subscribers only.
2. Download the Free Printable Easter Jokes for Kids page.
After you receive the subscriber email in your inbox, save my one page list of nine Easter Jokes by simply following the download instructions.
3. Print & Cut Out All 9 Jokes.
Next, print all nine Easter jokes on a sheet of card stock. (I recommend using a printer with color ink as the colorful images on these joke notes are just as fun as the puns!) Then use a paper cutter or a pair of scissors to cut out the silly springtime jokes.
4. Pack A Lunch & Share a Hoppy Joke.
Finally, tuck those prepared jokes away for school days then when you are packing your kiddo’s lunchbox don’t forget to slip in an Easter Bunny themed giggle.
If desired, laminate these jokes to be used again. Self-laminating sheets are easy to use! Laminate your jokes while they are still intact on a full sheet of paper or cut them into the single joke squares before laminating. You will just need two self-laminating sheets.
- Start by peeling the paper side of the laminate off then securely pressing the printed card stock onto the sticky laminate sheet. Use a second laminate sheet to cover the back side of the jokes then use your hands to smooth out any air bubbles. Next use a paper cutter (or a pair of scissors) to cut out the individual jokes. Laminating these silly Easter Jokes means that you can use them again for other kids on alternate days or file them away to use again next spring.
Additional Ways to Share Easter Jokes
- Skip the lunchboxes and share these Free Printable Easter Jokes in Easter Baskets.
- Add a joke under Easter dinner place settings then have everyone share the jokes under their plate during mealtime.
- Tape one of these silly bunny themed jokes to the bathroom mirror after your children go to bed at night to ensure they start their spring mornings with a smile.
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
If your kids enjoyed these Free Printable Easter Jokes then they’ll love more of my free printable jokes for kids.
More Free Printables for Kids
If you enjoyed this free printable for kids then you will love these ideas for kids too: