If you love raspberries, you will love these Raspberry Streusel Muffins.
Growing up, our neighbors had raspberry bushes that lined their yard. Since the bushes were right across the street I would always run over and grab a few if they were ripe.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
Ever since then I have loved everything raspberry. Smoothies, crepes and fresh berries are a few of my favorites but these Raspberry Streusel Muffins make the list.
How To Make Raspberry Streusel Muffins
These tender raspberry streusel muffins give you a burst of raspberry flavor in every bite. The extra streusel topping makes it extra special.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store. The exact amounts are in the printable recipe the bottom of this post.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Butter, melted
- All-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Baking powder
- Greek yogurt
- Vanilla or almond extract
- Fresh raspberries, washed
Raspberry Streusel Muffins Step-By-Step Pictures
Combine all the dry ingredients and butter
Mix all muffin ingredients and stir well
Scoop the muffin batter into your prepared muffin pan.
Bake it and enjoy!
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries washed
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees and prepare the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the dry topping ingredients.
- Pour in your melted butter and use a fork to mix together until a crumbly topping forms.
- In a large bowl combine all dry muffin ingredients and stir well
- Mix in the melted butter, greek yogurt, milk, eggs and vanilla and stir until well incorporated.
- Carefully fold in your raspberries.
- Scoop the muffin batter into your prepared muffin pan. Spoon on topping and lightly press it.
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
More Dessert Recipes:
If you enjoyed this raspberry streusel recipe, you will surely love these dessert recipes:
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes: These Christmas Tree Cupcakes only require a few ingredients and will make your Christmas party guest smile with Christmas Cheer.
- Under the Sea Rice Krispie Treats: These Under the Sea Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for the summer and only require three ingredients.
- Caramel Apple Rice Krispies: Caramel Apple Rice Krispies are the perfect fall treat and they are super easy to make!
Leave a Reply