These Under the Sea Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for the summer and only require three ingredients.
I love creating creative treats with Rice Krispies cereal. They’re by far one of the most simple but best treats you can make. If you’re too busy to make them you can buy them and they taste just as good.
Want more ideas like this? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
That’s what I did with these Under The Sea Rice Krispies Treats, bought the packaged Rice Krispies Treat bars and make them into something fantastic for summer.
How To Make Under the Sea Rice Krispies Treats
You can use this recipe as an opportunity to cook with your little ones. Allow them to get creative and decorate it according to their wild imagination.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store. The exact amounts are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
Under the Sea Rice Krispies Step-By-Step Pictures
Assemble your ingredients
Insert a popsicle stick into each treat
Dip each treat into melted chocolate and place an octopus gummy over it
Under the Sea Rice Krispies Treats
- 8 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats
- 8 Octopus Gummies
- 12 oz Wilton Turquoise candy melts
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Line a small baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Open all 8 Rice Krispie treats and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each Rice Krispie treat and place on the baking sheet.
- Place the treats on the baking sheet and set in the fridge 20 minutes to firm up.
- Pour the Wilton candy melts into a microwave safe dish and heat in the microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Take one treat at a time and dip it into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to completely coat the treat with melted chocolate and allow the extra chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the treat on the baking sheet and put an Octopus gummy on top of the Rice Krispie treat.
- Repeat this process with all the treats.
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
More Dessert Recipes
If you enjoyed these under the sea Rice Krispies recipe, then you will love these dessert recipes too: