If you love Nutella, then you will love these Hazelnut Spread M&M Cookies.
I love walking down the candy isle at the grocery store or going to candy stores, doesn’t mean I am going to get everything I see but I for sure have a sweet tooth. So when I saw the new Hazelnut Spread M&M’s while grocery shopping, I grabbed a bag because I knew I had to add them to my favorite cookie recipe. I mean who doesn’t love the creamy taste of Nutella?
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through links in this post, we may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have this cookie recipe memorized, which is nice when I need to make a quick dessert or share it with my friends and family. I like to change it up a lot by switching up the traditional chocolate chips of course.
How To Make Hazelnut Spread M&M Cookies
I love hazelnut spreads, it tastes amazing on plain toast and can also be incorporated into tons of delightful dessert recipes. Using hazelnut M&M’s helps you bring out the chocolate-y goodness of Nutella into your cookies.
What You Need:
Here’s what you’ll need from the store. The exact amounts are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Butter, softened
- Brown sugar, packed
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Hazelnut M&M’s
Hazelnut M&M Cookies Step-By-Step Pictures
Mix the sugars and butter until creamy.
Add your eggs and vanilla extract.
Fold in your Hazelnut M&M’s.
Form your dough into golf ball sized balls and bake them
They’re soft and chewy and oh so good!
Hazelnut Spread M&M Cookies
- Mix the sugars and butter until creamy.
- Combine your eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in your flour and baking soda until you have a thick dough.
- Fold in your Hazelnut M&M’s.
- Form your dough into golf ball sized balls, lightly press them down and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- They’re soft and chewy and oh so good!
Love the ideas you see here on Messy Momma Crafts? Subscribe today and get our weekly newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE!
More Snack Recipes:
If you enjoyed these hazelnut M&M cookies, then you will love these snack recipes:
- Easter Bunny Poop Rice Krispies: Easter Bunny Poop Rice Krispies will have you and the family laughing for days, especially if it’s left from the Easter Bunny.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cookies: These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cookies are a perfect treat for all the TNMT folks out there.
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Bars: This chocolate chip shortbread bars recipe is so simple you can make it with your kids! It has the classic shortbread texture and isn’t too sweet either.